Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Are the Watchmen Motion Comics different from the actual comic book?

I'm going to see the movie tomorrow and i want some back story. I saw the motion comics on iTunes and i was wondering if they were censored or incomplete in some way.Are the Watchmen Motion Comics different from the actual comic book?I don’t think there was any difference worth mentioning between the motion comics that I purchased and the original book. (I hedge only because there might be some minor difference that I missed). But certainly the motion comic was not censored in any way.



What is missing is that the original Watchmen comic books also contained extra material (also included in the book} such as excerpts from Hollis' “Behind the Hood” and various other writings about people who appear in the main story. The film covers some of this extra material in its beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment