Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need a motion sensitive infrared camera?

I am a police officer for a P.D. in central california. My department has several money collection boxes that are being broken into. I need a motion sensitive/infrared camera that is self contained and portable. Any ideas? I need it to have no external lights. Any ideas out there anyone? I only need it to take still photos.I need a motion sensitive infrared camera?A police officer would know where to get this especially if they are the ones being broken into. Else, you must work for a very inefficient PD.I need a motion sensitive infrared camera?Hmmm let me get this right, Your a police officer, your department has collection boxes that are being broken into. Do you see what is wrong with this picture? lmao I want so bad to tell you to call the police and report it but I just cant bring myself to do it....lmao

Try this: go to www.ebay.com or www.amazon.com, type in what your looking for and you should find what your looking for. Also you can look under spy cameras if your feeling really police like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment