Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is there anyway of making my footage look like Stop Motion in Final Cut Pro?

By which I mean, is there any way of taking what i've shot in normal DVcam and putting an effect over it the make it look like Stop motion?Is there anyway of making my footage look like Stop Motion in Final Cut Pro?The only effect that you can use(in FCP) would be the video filter "Strobe". You can access this by going to Effects %26gt; Video Filters %26gt; Time %26gt; Strobe. Then go into your filters tab and you can adjust the frame rate. I find it that setting your 5 - 15 gives you the "stop motion" effect.



All this does, is make your clips look like they were shot frame by frame and added together. You cannot do cool effects like you would be able to in a stop motion software using a camera.(not camcorder) For example, having objects appear to move while no one touches it even though you are really moving it between shots. Hope I could help.







Good luck!Is there anyway of making my footage look like Stop Motion in Final Cut Pro?THANK YOU!!! I've been searching for about 30 minutes no kidding!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! check out my youtube: youtube.com/slashedsickness

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment