Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need a small motion sensor similar to paper towel dispenser?

Ok I need to find out how a motion sensor like the ones found in paper towel dispensers work and where to acquire one. I have an idea and I need a super small one that is also quiet...basically when something is placed under the sensor, that in turn trips a motor to dispense. What kind of motor would I need (electrical) type of battery etc... maybe a website listing with info would help as well. Thanks to all !I need a small motion sensor similar to paper towel dispenser?. Well, it looks like you're looking for 3 things; The sensor, the motor that it activates, and a 'dispenser'container that the motor is in .

You probably have to take this problem to an electronics shop or SPY shop along with a blueprint.I need a small motion sensor similar to paper towel dispenser?you will find what you need here!

No comments:

Post a Comment