Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I prevent my motion sickness?

I'm going on a trip in a few days and we are taking a coach bus. We all sit in the back and I get motion sickness. I know I should move seats but im not going to? I was wondering what I should eat before I go and what I should bring so I don't get sick!!!! Please help!How can I prevent my motion sickness?I get motion sickness too!



your best bet is to take some travel sickness pills (i recommend sea-legs - despite the name they're not just for the sea) they taste a bit funny but if eaten with some food or sweets they're fine. they look like ordinary paracetamol or whatever.

i recently went on a school trip too which involved a 20hour coach journey and i was fine, i wasn't sick once :) i know how embarrassing being sick in front of all your friends is :P



but yeah, try 'sea-legs' and everything should be a-okay :)

you can get them from boots,tesco,pharmacist -everywhere :D



hope i helped

bon voyage :)



lovelovelove

xxxxxxxxxxHow can I prevent my motion sickness?Go to sleep and ask someone you can trust to wake you up when the coach trip is over.



Hope I Helped. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment