Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I find a Motion to Set Aside form?

I need a Motion and Affidavit to Set Aside Judgment for North Carolina, or whatever other forms I need to file a Motion to Set Aside. PLEASE! This is so important you don't even know. If you need to know the situation, I'll be happy to explain. But PLEASE I need these papers immediately! Oh yes and FREE. Thank you!Where can I find a Motion to Set Aside form?If you are not a lawyer (and I assume you are not) then you need to put in writing a Motion to Set Aside with reference to the case name and docket number. You need to explain that you want the court to set aside the judgment. You must explain all the reasons, both factual and legal, that would persuade the judge that it is the right thing for him or her to do by setting aside the judgment. You need to file an affidavit stating all the facts, that they are true to the best of your knowledge and belief, in the presence of a notary. You need to send or deliver the original to the Court prior to the deadline and send copies of the motion and affidavit to all other parties in the case. Without a lawyer, however, your chances of success are limited. There is a great danger that you will miss giving all the necessary and relevant facts and that you would miss a very important point of case law or a critical and relevant statute.Where can I find a Motion to Set Aside form?There's no such thing as a blank form for this.

Find a similar case where the motion was filed and use it as a guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment