Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I convert a MPEG-4 video file into a Motion JPEG?

I have a selection of short video files on my Nokia X6 phone stored as MPEG-4 which I've dumped onto the computer. I'm trying to get them to playback on my new photoframe which only plays back Motion JPEGS. I cant find any free and easy downloads that will specifically do this. Any help appreciated!How do I convert a MPEG-4 video file into a Motion JPEG?You can extract the pictures from mpeg-4.

http://www.allmediacopy.com/avs-video-ed鈥?/a>

however, you need to make a motion jpeg from the extracted pictures with ps or flashmaker.How do I convert a MPEG-4 video file into a Motion JPEG?FFMPEG is a great and free tool for video conversion ,but it is a command line tool which means you have to type exact command to do the job , like
ffmpeg -i source_video.avi input -acodec aac -ab 128kb -vcodec mpeg4 -b 1200kb -mbd 2
i prefer to use some user- friendly video conversion tools , easy to use just with several clicks and has a fancy GUI.
http://www.hd-video-converter.org/video-鈥?/a>How do I convert a MPEG-4 video file into a Motion JPEG?'Easy' is subjective. There are free tools. FFMpeg, a command-line conversion tool will do it. There's a few GUI front-ends for it. I suggest Avanti. You could try Super, which is a front-end to FFMPEG and MEncoder. These tools aren't necessarily easy or intuitive but they're powerful.How do I convert a MPEG-4 video file into a Motion JPEG?
Hi锛宼ry this one, http://free-download-films.com it can perfectly

convert your video to AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, RMVB, MPEG, 3GP, DVD, MKV, etc. and audio (MP3, WMV, WAV, AAC, OGG, M4A, etc.)
  • barometer
  • publishing companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment