Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does sony Picture Motion Browser work on Mac, if not how do I download videos?

I got a hard drive camera, and lone behold I can not find a way to download the Picture motion browser. I can get the still frames of my camera onto iphoto, but what about otherwise?Does sony Picture Motion Browser work on Mac, if not how do I download videos?No.



What camcorder are you using?



MiniDV tape needs a firewire cable and a firewire port on the Mac.



++++++++++



Standard definition video from Hard Disc Drive (HDD) or flash memory camcorders may require conversion using StreamClip.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/vi鈥?/a>



High definition - AVCHD - format video from (HDD) or flash memory camcorders requires the Mac to be Intel CPU based, running iMovieHD '08 or the current versions of FinalCut that are ACHD-friendly. Earlier Macs or earlier versions cannot deal with AVCHD video.



You did not tell us which camcorder... but for (HDD) or flash memory camcorders, you connect with USB and copy the files BEFORE bringing them into the editor. You do not import as you used to with MiniDV tape camcorders.

No comments:

Post a Comment