Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is it normal to pass motion all the time during pregnancy?

im 26weeks 5days pregnant and ever since im pregnant im passing motion all the time after a meal or anything i eat..always i have a cramp and then i have to go toilet.is it just me or has someone experienced the same as me.i just want to know if its normal?Is it normal to pass motion all the time during pregnancy?I dont know about "motion" but gas - HELL YES!! haha My husband says its a joke!!

But I have the opposite problem, I cant go enough...Is it normal to pass motion all the time during pregnancy?This is common. The opposite is also common ... each pregnancy reacts differently to the fact that the stomach and intestines are getting squished out of the way by the baby.Is it normal to pass motion all the time during pregnancy?this may seem TMI but I think the lil baby is pushing it out of his way =D I'm just playing around.

It's normal. From what I hear from preg friends you either don't go enough or you go a lot.Is it normal to pass motion all the time during pregnancy?
im 36 weeks and its only just starting to happen to me. it kinda sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment