Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can you put slow motion on a video using Windows Live Movie Maker?

If you can, tell me how. If you can't, please tell me some other movie makers I can get for FREE that do have slow motion. I have Windows 7.Can you put slow motion on a video using Windows Live Movie Maker?You can't get Speed up or Slow down effects in Windows Live Movie Maker since it is a 'stripped-down' version of Windows Movie Maker 2.6. The feature you are looking for is only available in the 2.1 and 2.6 versions of Movie Maker.



So, I suggest you download the 2.6 version of Windows Movie Maker. You can have both Windows Live and Windows Movie Maker versions on your computer since they are stand-alone applications. You can download v2.6 from:



http://www.brothersoft.com/windows-movie鈥?/a>



:)Can you put slow motion on a video using Windows Live Movie Maker?I use Windows Movie Maker to make my vids for youtube!! And yes you can use slow motion. Go to "effects" and scroll around and you find an effect thats title is something like "slow down half". thats it.



But idk what my version is. I dont even think there is versions

No comments:

Post a Comment