Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I get a legal form called a answer or motion to file with the court inthe state of Oregon?

I have been served with a summons from an attorney retained by a co to whom i owe money to of $8,000 I have to file a motion/answer form to the court within 30 days and to the plaintiff's attorney answering the charges. I cannot find one of these online. Do i need to get one from an attorney only?Where can I get a legal form called a answer or motion to file with the court inthe state of Oregon?Actually, the lawyer/person serving you HAS to by law, serve you with the respondants form, which has to include the reply to the summons. I'd call that lawyer, if all else fails, you can go to the nearest court house and ask for it. All forms are free of charge and the ladies at the window are helpful. Tell them what you are wanting to do and they will provide you with the forms. They can't give legal advice though.Where can I get a legal form called a answer or motion to file with the court inthe state of Oregon?You can get one from the court house..However if you are being sued for $8,000.00 I would let my lawyer take care of this matter..Where can I get a legal form called a answer or motion to file with the court inthe state of Oregon?Talk to your lawyer.He'll know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment