Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you make a stop-motion with Polly Pockets?

I trying to make a stop-motion film with polly pockets but I can't find a way to allow them to stand up by themselves. Also I want the soultion to not or barely noticeable. Does anyone have a soultion? I've tried everything I can think of.



Thank you for your time.How do you make a stop-motion with Polly Pockets?They sell sticky putty for attaching posters to walls. Maybe a tiny dab on Polly's feet will help you make her stand up.How do you make a stop-motion with Polly Pockets?set up your camera on the ground

make a 'set' for them

take pic

only move aLITTLE at a time

thake pics after each move

string together with powerpoint

set time between pics quick

enjoy



If you use this please answer mine:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment