Monday, January 23, 2012

How can you remove motion blur with Photoshop?

I have a picture I would really like to be able to show off, but I can't because the person in the picture is a little bit distorted with the motion blur that's going on. Is there any way that I can sort this using Photoshop Elements, or do I just have to live with it?How can you remove motion blur with Photoshop?Sharpening the image may help if the blur's not too severe, but don't expect miracles. Usually with photos that don't quite work because of motion blur, I try to exaggerate the blur in some way to make it look artistic.



"...Oh yeah, that was purely intentional on my part. Looks cool, doesn't it?"How can you remove motion blur with Photoshop?Try using the sharpen tool.

Then using the marquee tool. select the back ground and try and auto filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment