Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I turn off Smooth Motion on my Vizio HD TV?

I can manipulate all the other display and picture options, but when I try to select Smooth Motion in the list to try to turn it off (It is set on Middle), I can't select it.



Why? I think it will reduce input lag because I'm trying to play Call of Duty on the PS3.How do I turn off Smooth Motion on my Vizio HD TV?I still have the same problem. Vizio tech support can't fix this either. We found a work around though. I have this problem when I set the Vizio in HDMI mode as my computer monitor, if I set the input mode to TV or AV or something like that, then I can change the smooth motion effect. I just can't do it directly from the HDMI input mode. (This is strange, as I was able to do this when I just bought the TV less than 3 weeks ago.)



Anyways, it's inconvenient and annoying. Especially for a brand new TV and it's silly that the manufacturer can't tell me why it's doing this or how to fix it. But at least there's an inconvenient work around.
  • dmv nc
  • live meeting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment