Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I sync a Wii Motion Plus controller to another system? If so how? Does it matter if their different colors?

I got a Black Wii for Christmas and I am at a friends house and we need it to play Wii Sports Resort. And I cannot sync my Black Wii Motion Plus controller with my friends Wii system. His is white and mine is black, does that matter? But please I need some help!Can I sync a Wii Motion Plus controller to another system? If so how? Does it matter if their different colors?I would not suggest using the sync button on a friend's Wii, because sync makes the Wii Remote think the the current Wii (that it is being synced to) is the default Wii it will be connected to. You will have to re-sync it to your own wii when you go back home.



I would suggest having the friend start up the Wii and press the Home button. Click the button at the bottom of the screen (Wii Remote Settings) and go to to re connect. Have player one press the 1 and 2 buttons at the same time. Don't hold them down, and don't press them more than once. After the first wii remote lights up to signal player one, do the same thing on the next wii remote. Once a Wii remote has a single light lit to show it is connected, DO NOT press any button until all the wii remotes are connected, as this will end to re-connection process.



If you need more help send me a message.Can I sync a Wii Motion Plus controller to another system? If so how? Does it matter if their different colors?Yes, you can sync any wii controller to any wii system. It makes no difference at all what color the remote/system is. Just note that you will have to re-sync it to your wii once you are done and do NOT hold down the sync button. Just press it once.Can I sync a Wii Motion Plus controller to another system? If so how? Does it matter if their different colors?push the RED bottom on the wiimote and on the Wii to sync them



you can resync controls eternally between consoles this way with no side effects.



got 4 friends with wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment