Monday, January 30, 2012

Can anyone advise me on a problem i'm having with a motion sensor light?

No clue to why it stopped working correctly. When i turn on the switch it just stays on all the time, instead of shutting off and waiting for a motion to turn it on. I am thinking it needs to be reset, but how? Does anyone know?Can anyone advise me on a problem i'm having with a motion sensor light?hi

there a button on the motion light to reset it

if not

turn the light switch off

wait 2 minutes then turn it back on

this will reset the motion sensor.

it might light up when you do this it will shut off after the elapse time you set to light to be onCan anyone advise me on a problem i'm having with a motion sensor light?This happened to me once. I had to unhook the power totally for a few minutes then hook it back up. Kind of resets it.Can anyone advise me on a problem i'm having with a motion sensor light?see if the sensor is in the test position



little switch on bottom of sensor says 4 min 10 min test or similarCan anyone advise me on a problem i'm having with a motion sensor light?
I have porch lites that are on motion sensor. One works and the other doesn't. I haven't figured it out either.

No comments:

Post a Comment