Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I take stopped motion pictures?

I have a canon rebel

what should my settings be for stopped motion?

what should my settings be for blurred motion?

what should my settings be for panned motion?How do I take stopped motion pictures?shutter speed dictates blur, and how fast the object is moving. so if the object isn't moving (har har) or shutter speed is faster than the object (ex: falling) it will be literally stopped. slower shutter speed (1/15th-1/30) with a normal moving object should allow for blur. Panned motion would be pretty difficult, i would think. if you're panning you need to have a quick enough shutter speed to keep the object still but slow enough to have a blurred backgound.



These are just some ideas. Good luck.How do I take stopped motion pictures?There's no simple answer to this, because your settings are dictated by how much light there is, how fast the subject is moving and how much blur you want.



For panning, it is the mostly the panning motion of the camera that blurs the background - remember to move smoothly %26amp; floow the subject before %26amp; after pressing the shutter button to 'follow through'.

No comments:

Post a Comment